Shawn is the founder of Golden Oak Real Estate Investments. He’s focused on acquiring Mobile Home Parks and RV Parks. He improves those communities while helping investors diversify their portfolio outside of Wall Street.
Listen to the podcast here or on your favorite podcast app:
Watch the Episode Here:
- Why is it a good time to invest in real estate?
- How do you make money in mobile home communities?
- What are some challenges of owning a mobile home community?
- What is a syndication?
- How much does it take to get started to invest in a syndication?
- Why should busy professionals passively invest?
- What are the tax benefits of real estate investing?
Connect with Shawn Dwyer:
- Book time on my calendar if you are interested in investing in mobile home communities. https://calendly.com/shawn-dwyer-mgg/virtual-coffee. I can also send you a QR code to post with the podcast too.
Biography Shawn Dwyer:
Shawn Dwyer is a dynamic professional with 19 years of experience as a technology executive for a Fortune Top 30 Corporation, and a passion for real estate. His journey through the ranks of the corporate world has enabled him to grow his skillset which includes: lean and six sigma process improvements, forecasting & analysis, and management of a yearly $300M+ annual budget. His expertise spans a broad spectrum, making him an ideal guest for discussions on commercial real estate, financial independence, and retirement diversification.