Is an experienced executive with a demonstrated history of working in the medical device industry. He is a strong business development professional skilled in Negotiation, Business Planning, Coaching, Medical Devices, and Entrepreneurship. Recently he started a niche life consultancy practice working with Next gens who’ve inherited wealth and are trying to understand the philosophical principles of this privilege and responsibility.
Listen to the podcast here or on your favorite podcast app:
Watch the Episode Here:
- What motivated you to focus specifically on Nextgens who’ve inherited wealth and are still determining some of the philosophical responsibilities?
- Can you provide a brief overview of the five critical philosophical perspectives you work on in your consultancy with Nextgens, who’ve inherited wealth?
- Could you share a memorable experience or success story from your consultancy work with Nextgen inheritors of wealth?
- You frequently lecture at wealth conferences. What are some common themes or insights you experience from these occasions?
- What challenges and opportunities have you encountered in growing an international practice, and how do you navigate them?
- In your consultancy practice, what do you find most enjoyable about your work with the next-gen inheritors of wealth?
- In your own life, how do you balance the philosophical aspects of inherited wealth with the practicalities of wealth management?
- What is the best way to find additional information for those interested in learning more?
- What advice would you give to individuals who have developed their wealth rather than inheriting it as they navigate the philosophical complexities of wealth management?
- Fisher Wallace Symulator?
Connect with Chip Fisher: