Whitney Elkins-Hutten is the Director of Investor Education at PassiveInvesting.com and a partner in real estate assets of over $700MM— including over 5000+ residential units (MF, MHP, SFR, and assisted living) and more than 1400 self-storage units across 8 states. She has also flipped over $3.0MM in residential real estate.
- Creating time freedom by shifting the investing model from active to passive investing™
- Gain a greater understanding of the myriad benefits of investing in real estate assets via the syndication model™
- Understand how to properly vet operators/sponsors, markets and deals™
- Learn how to generate truly passive income
- How to define your financial goals and create an investing strategy to achieve your goals™
- How to evaluate and vet real estate syndicators/operators, markets, and deals in order to confidently make first (or next) investment™
- How to get started in passive investing, even if you are new to real estate
Connect with Whitney:
Listen to the podcast here or on your favorite podcast app:
Watch the Episode here:
Biography of Whitney Elkins-Hutten:
Whitney and her husband, Colin, along with their daughter and German , live and work in Boulder, CO.
She is the Director of Investor Education at PassiveInvesting.com which is a national passive real estate investing firm based in the Carolinas. The company acquire 4,233+ units with a portfolio valued over $742mil with just over 1,400 investors active in those assets.
Whitney stumbled into real estate by accident. After purchasing her first rental in 2002, and hitting a home run, then nearly losing it all on her second deal, she took control and figured out how to invest in real estate the right way. She realized that success must leave clues. So, she studied and replicated the very personal finance and wealth creation strategies the wealthy use to create financial freedom.
Today, Whitney is a partner in $700M+ of real estate —including over 5000+ residential units (MF, MHP, SFR, and assisted living) and more than 1400+ self-storage units across 7 states—and experience flipping over $3.0M in residential real estate.
Whitney is also the founder ASH Wealth (ashwealth.com) and the Investor Accelerator Program, which helps investors develop a clear workable plan that gives them the results they dream of, solves their business startup or scaling issues and drives massive progress towards their real estate and financial goals.
Whitney wholeheartedly believes that she’s living proof of just how successful anyone can be at real estate investing; all it takes is a little grit. When she’s not out scouting a new deal or meeting with clients, she enjoys trail running, mountain biking, camping, and spending time with her family.