Tom Dunkel is the managing director of Belrose Storage Group. Tom has a background in corporate finance and over 25 years of real estate and investment experience. He has also specialized in discounted asset opportunities nationwide since 2006. His financial savvy, open communicative manner, and integrity have seen him help alternative investors achieve their wealth-building goals.
Tom holds an undergraduate degree from the University of Delaware and an MBA from the College of William and Mary.
Listen to the podcast here or on your favorite podcast app:
Watch the Episode here:
- Direct real estate investments vs. fund investments
- Is self-storage a good investment for my self-directed IRA?
- Are self-storage facilities good investments?
- Why should a high-net worth investor consider self-storage facility syndications?
- Is now a good time to invest in self-storage facilities?
- Why should I consider participating in an equity syndication? What are the pros/cons of equity syndications?
Connect with Tom:
Biography of Tom Dunkel:
With a background in corporate finance and 25 years of real estate and investment experience, Tom brings extensive experience to Belrose Asset Management. Taking the company from start-up to world-class organization, Tom has specialized in discounted asset opportunities nation-wide since 2006. His financial savvy, open communicative manner, and integrity have seen him help alternative investors achieve their wealth-building goals. Tom is the Managing Director of Belrose Storage-a seasoned team of real estate investment professionals that specializes in acquiring under-performing self-storage facilities in the eastern U.S. and turning around the performance of the assets to achieve high-teens, tax-advantaged returns to its high-net-worth equity investor partners in a condensed time frame of 2-3years.