Tim Kelly recently separated from the US Navy as a Chief Petty Officer to pursue his true calling. Now, as VP of Education & Co-Owner for the online community, Active Duty Passive Income, he helps other past and present military members on their paths to financial freedom through owning more of America, the land they swore to protect and fight so hard for!
Listen to the podcast here or on your favorite podcast app:
Watch the Episode here:
- You don’t have to be a mathematician to underwrite commercial and multifamily deals.
- You don’t have to be a highly experienced, millionaire real estate investor to raise millions of dollars for your deals.
- The step by step process to building a bullet-proof investing team.
- Why improving your mindset is crucial to your success as an investor.
- How to become a high performer and level up your confidence, courage, productivity and energy.
- Why military members are virtually programmed to be rockstar real estate investors
Connect with Tim:
- +1 (847) 910-9161
- Set up a FREE strategy session: https://calendly.com/call-with-tim-kelly/30min ***see link for full bio, more headshots, social links and contact info: https://bit.ly/tim-kelly-bio
Biography of Tim Kelly:
Tim Kelly recently separated from the US Navy as an active duty Chief Petty Officer. He resides where he served his final tour, Pensacola, Florida. There, he was instructing flight students on water survival, engine systems, leadership, mindset, ethics, and professional development. His last few years in the Navy, Tim was also aggressively investing in Multifamily real estate projects. Now, Senior Managing Partner of Kelly Housing Group, he invests in and syndicates both residential & multifamily properties in the affordable and workforce housing spaces with a focus on apartment communities, mobile home communities, RV parks, and storage facilities. As VP of Education for the online community, Active Duty Passive Income, he helps mentor and educate other past and present military members on how to build wealth, and own more of America, the land they fight so hard for!