Thomas Tsitouridis is the child of immigrants who while he was growing up were building Superintendents for a 62unit complex in Astoria Queens. At a very young age, Thomas came to the realization that hard work alone won’t get you to Financial Freedom. One must grow to possess Desire, Faith & Imagination.
Thomas brings to his real estate entrepreneurial endeavors a Bachelors’s degree in Architecture and experience in Construction Management.
Through the years, Thomas developed an obsession for personal Growth & Financial Freedom and a heart of an Entrepreneur with a business sense and a focus on believing strongly in streamlining all processes.
Listen to the podcast here or on your favorite podcast app:
Watch the Episode here:
- getting started in real estate
- what works for YOUR investment strategy
- the road to entrepreneurship
- the good, the bad, and the really ugly
- 95 daily grind
- long term play
2017 – Present President & CEO – TOMAK GROUP INC (New York City, NY)
• Oversee firm operations and productivity management
• Manage company funds & availability
• Administer all staff & open projects
• Manage critical issues
• Supervise Project Management employees
• Analyze, manage and mitigate risks
• Interview and recruit qualified staff
• Oversee project schedules and budgets while maintaining quality control
• Maintain open communication with the Staff, Vendors & Clients
• High-Level manage operations of commercial/ residential projects from commencement right through completion