As an entrepreneur, Spencer Gray, has founded several successful businesses in the fields of media distribution, real estate and agriculture. He acquired his first rental property in 2006 and has since been involved in over $1 billion in real estate transactions. Today he brings us the knowledge of his extensive experience in a variety of real estate investing strategies.
- History as an entrepreneur (from being an audio engineer, hop merchant, house flipper, and more)
- Light bulb moment of Multifamily Syndication
- Power of Partnerships, leveraging the systems and experiences of others.
- Building a network and team
- Raising capital – It’s easier to raise $100,000 than $10k, it’s also easier to raise $10M than $1M.
- Adding Value back to the industry, GrayReport.com and Gray Report Newsletter.
Connect with Spencer:
- Sign up for the Gray Report Newsletter via graycapitalLLC.com/newsletter – go check out GrayReport.com
Listen to the podcast here or on your favorite podcast app:
Watch the Episode here:
Biography Of Spencer Gray:
In his role as President, Spencer develops, leads and executes investment strategy and managers the investor experience at Gray Capital LLC, a multifamily investment and asset management firm. Since founding Gray Capital, Spencer has been involved in over $1 billion in transactions and has built the Gray Capital portfolio of assets to include over 9,000 multifamily units. Spencer is also President and CEO of Gray Properties, LLC, a commercial real estate focused family office.
As an entrepreneur, Spencer, has founded several successful businesses in the fields of media distribution, real estate and agriculture before turning his passion for investing in commercial real estate into Gray Capital. Spencer has extensive experience in a variety of real estate investing strategies since buying his first rental property in 2006. Spencer is an avid outdoorsman who enjoys rock climbing, fly fishing, archery and free diving. He is also a father to two girls.