Scott Royal Smith is a real estate investor and asset protection attorney. Scott became an entrepreneur while still in law school, purchasing and running an auto mechanic shop, to pay his way through school. After graduating, Scott began his law career as a high-stakes corporate litigator. He spent the last 10 years analyzing real estate investment and asset protection. Today, Scott is the Founder and CEO of Royal Legal Solutions, a firm he built to offer tax, business, and legal strategies to clients all over the U.S and Canada. He continues to educate the public on asset protection strategies to help circumvent debilitating lawsuits for his clients and will help your audience understand strategies to maximize tax savings and protect them from devastating lawsuits.
Listen to the podcast here or on your favorite podcast app:
Watch the episode here:
- How can you safeguard your properties from lawsuits?
- How can you efficiently use retirement accounts to invest?
- What are 10 things you need to know to protect your assets?
- What is an entrepreneurial intention?
- How are legal, tax, and investment advice all related?
- What is the quickest way to create a dream investment team?
Connect with Scott Royal Smith:
- Real Estate Investment coaching – https://royallegalsolutions.com/
- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- http://Royal Legal Solutions
- Podcast- Real Estate Nerds
Biography Scott Royal Smith:
No one wants to get sued, but let’s face it: if you’re playing the real estate game, it’s only a matter of time. Let me introduce you to Scott Smith, a new breed of real estate attorney with a great sense of humor and a gift for simplifying the complex. His Austin startup, Royal Legal Solutions, has a different take on protecting real estate investments and already serves thousands of clients across all 50 states. As a former litigation attorney, Scott has a deep understanding of how lawsuits really work. More importantly, he is a real estate investor himself, with property in 10 states. Now he’s sharing his information with the world and is committed to helping other real estate investors protect their futures. Get ready to take your game to the next level as Scott shares advanced techniques, like how to structure your entity structure to make yourself nearly invincibleor how to create an investment dream team.