Ronald “Ron” Rohde became a real estate investor before becoming a lawyer, and currently combines his career and passion for helping investors buy commercial real estate to build wealth. He currently owns 3 properties in DFW totaling over 100,000 square feet and is always looking for new investment opportunities.
Listen to the podcast here or on your favorite podcast app:
Watch the Episode here:
- What do you think sets successful real estate investors apart from those who struggle to achieve their goals, and what can investors do to increase their chances of success?
- What led you to become a commercial real estate attorney specializing in investment transactions?
- What are some of the biggest legal challenges that real estate investors face around debt financing?
- What are some of the most common mistakes that you see real estate investors make, and how can they avoid them?
- What advice do you have for new investors who are just starting out in real estate, and what steps should they take to ensure their success?
- Who are the key members of a commercial real estate investor’s team?
Connect with Ronald Rohde:
- Calendly link to schedule a call: https://calendly.com/rrlaw
Biography of Ronald Rohde:
Ronald “Ron” Rohde became a real estate investor before becoming a lawyer, and currently combines his career and passion for helping investors buy commercial real estate to build wealth. Ron Rohde is a Texan with a long history in north Texas real estate. As soon as he had a driver’s license, he was delivering keys to tenants, supervising contractors, or delivering notarized closing documents for a variety of rental properties. With both parents as licensed real estate brokers and mortgage lenders, it was a natural evolution to advise clients on real estate transactions. After attending Lake Dallas High School near Lake Lewisville, Ron attended Cornell University in New York. A few years in corporate America led him down to Florida where he graduated from the University of Miami School of Law. Knowing that he always wanted to return home to raise a family, he passed the Texas Bar and moved to Dallas. Today, Ron focuses on all aspects of commercial real estate. He advises clients on PSA, DD review, NNN leasing, LLC formation, and more. With many clients working full-time or living out-of-state, Ron brings the best use of technology to the forefront to save his clients time and money. Whether you are new to investing, or an existing investor equity group with hundreds of units, Ronald Rohde Law provides a precise application of legal review to solve your legal problems on a transparent schedule. He currently invests/owns 3 properties in DFW totaling over 100,000 square feet and is always looking for new investment opportunities.