Anthony is the CEO of Buckingham Investments, an LA area multifamily brokerage company. He believes that real estate wealth is not created only at the time of purchase, but well before an investment is ever made through education and planning.
– How did I get into investing in Southern California multifamily?
– You constantly hear about investors leaving expensive coastal markets for higher cap rates out of state. What’s the case for staying?
– How difficult is it really to operate in such a tenant friendly state/jurisdiction?
– What does the data really bear out? Are people leaving en masse from CA? How bad are the prices?
– What’s a typical deal profile in Southern CA? Purchase price, rents, cap rates, debt, etc.
– What’s the exit strategy investing in an area like this?
Connect with Anthony:
Listen to the podcast here or on your favorite podcast app:
Watch the Episode here:
Anthony is the CEO and managing broker of Buckingham Investments. Just as Buckingham Investments has been doing for over 50 years, Anthony seeks to be a trusted advisor and assist his clients with achieving financial independence and retirement security through investing in multifamily income property. He believes that real estate wealth is not created only at the time of purchase, but well before an investment is ever made through education and planning.
He teaches frequent seminars on many aspects of investing and has been an invited guest speaker at multiple educational institutions and trade organizations throughout Southern California. Practicing the investment philosophy he teaches, Anthony has also developed an extensive portfolio of income property, the vast majority of which is located in the local Greater South Bay of Los Angeles.
Anthony received his Bachelor of Arts from The University of Southern California and his Masters of Business Administration from Loyola Marymount University.