Pete Reese is the President of Reelvest Properties, a land development and investment company that did $3.5 Million in Revenue in 2022 and is pushing to do $10 Million in 2023.
Listen to the podcast here or on your favorite podcast app:
Watch the Episode here:
- How did you get started in real estate investing?
- What was your best deal ever?
- What was your worst deal?
- What’s your biggest regret on your investment journey?
- What’s your biggest and most outrageous goal for your business?
- What’s the best thing about being a real estate investor?
Connect with Pete Reese:
- Visit TurningProfit.com to check out our latest episodes and income reports, as well as to join our free Land Flipping Community that’s full of like-minded investors!
Biography of Pete Reese:
Pete Reese is the President of Reelvest Properties, a land development and investment company. With nearly two decades of real estate experience as a broker and investor, Pete has successfully purchased and sold hundreds of pieces of real estate for a profit over the years for himself and on behalf of his clients. He did $3.5Million in Revenue in 2022 with his land flipping and development business, and he’s pushing to do $10Million in 2023. Pete’s always looking for his next deal, including his long-time dream of his own private island. Besides his professional accomplishments, Pete is a proud father to three beautiful girls, keeps up with his family by working out and enjoying a vegan diet, and is the 31st great-grandson of King Henry II.