Paul Moore is a returning guest to Real Estate Investing Abundance. Paul has launched multiple investment and development companies. He completed over 100 commercial and residential investments. He has appeared on HGTV, contributed to Fox Business, The Real Estate Guys Radio, and is a regular contributor to BiggerPockets. He is the co-host of the wealth-building podcast, How to Lose Money.
Paul is the author of two publications: Storing Up Profits – Capitalizing on America’s Obsession with Stuff by Investing in Self-Storage, and The Perfect Investment – Create Enduring Wealth from the Historic Shift to Multifamily Housing.
Paul is the Founder and Managing Partner of Wellings Capital, a real estate private equity firm.
Listen to the podcast here or on your favorite podcast app:
Watch the Episode here:
- Tell us about your RV Park Special Report (released in January 2023).
- Why did your firm add RV Park investing to your portfolio?
- Why are multifamily investors turning to RV parks, self-storage, and mobile home parks for double-digit returns in this turbulent environment?
- Tell us why you’re passionate about generating funding to fight human trafficking and rescue its victims.
- Why is it important for investors, entrepreneurs, and executives to find their “big why”?
- Many investors are sitting on the sidelines right now. How is Wellings Capital navigating this economic downturn?
Connect with Paul Moore:
- Get a free copy of our RV Park Special Report by going to our Resources Link at www.wellingscapital.com/resources
Biography of Paul Moore:
After a stint at Ford Motor Company, Paul co-founded a staffing firm where he was 2x Finalist for Michigan Entrepreneur of the Year. After selling to a publicly traded firm, Paul began investing in real estate. He launched multiple investment and development companies, appeared on HGTV, and completed over100 commercial and residential investments and exits. He has contributed to Fox Business and The Real EstateGuys Radio and is a regular contributor to BiggerPockets, producing live shows, recorded video, and blog content. Paul also co-hosted a wealth-building podcast called How to Lose Moneyand he’s been featured on over 300 podcasts. Paul is the author of Storing Up Profits –Capitalize on America’s Obsession with Stuff by Investing in Self-Storage (BiggerPockets Publishing 2021) and The Perfect Investment –Create Enduring Wealth from the Historic Shift to Multifamily Housing. Paul is the Founder and Managing Partner of Wellings Capital, a real estate private equity firm.