Paul Moore has been investing in real estate for over 2 decades since selling his company to a publicly traded firm. He is the author of 3 books on real estate investing and he is the founder of Wellings Capital, a commercial real estate investment fund manager.
- I thought I was a full-time investor… but I was a full-time speculator. I made and lost a lot of money on my path to learning how to truly invest.
- The power of a dollar in commercial real estate – how to force appreciation.
- The power of the tide and the importance of the swimmer in the CRE value equation.
- Why is a multifamily author not investing in apartments (right now)?
- The power of investing in self-storage.
- Why we love one of America’s most overlooked asset classes (mobile home parks).
Connect with Paul:
Listen to the podcast here or on your favorite podcast app:
Watch the Episode here:
Biography Of Paul Moore:
After a stint at Ford Motor Company, Paul co-founded a staffing firm where he was finalist for Michigan Entrepreneur of the Year. After selling to a publicly traded firm, Paul began investing in real estate. He launched multiple investment and development companies, appeared on HGTV, and completed over 100 commercial and residential investments and exits.
He has contributed to Fox Business and The Real Estate Guys Radio and is a regular contributor to BiggerPockets, producing regular live video and blog content regularly. Paul also co-hosted a wealth-building podcast called How to Lose Money and he’s been featured on over 200 podcasts. Paul is the author of The Perfect Investment – Create Enduring Wealth from the Historic Shift to Multifamily Housing as well as the forthcoming Storing Up Profits – Capitalize on America’s Obsession with Stuff by Investing in Self-Storage. Paul is the Founder and Managing Partner of Wellings Capital, a real estate private equity firm.