Originally from Hawaii, Omni Casey has been a real estate investor, broker and coach for about 20 years. He recently published a book called “The Cash-flow Breakfast Club” which shares his story and the path that he took to achieve financial freedom by age 30. He is now in Northern Virginia and runs and agent-investor focused real estate office and is helping other agents and investors achieve financial freedom
Listen to the podcast here or on your favorite podcast app:
Watch the Episode here:
- The cash-flow Breakfast Club core steps for financial freedom
- The 3 types of real estate investors
- The importance of separating your financial freedom from your legacy and generational wealth goals
- How you make more money once you are able to work for free
- Bonus: I can talk about a really cool $3B development project in Loudoun County VA which will have a ball park, an arena, mixed use commercial and multi-family. It will also all be built and owned by a non profit where proceeds will go to help subsidize housing and business opportunities for veterans and other underserved or disadvantaged groups in our area.
Connect with Omni Casey:
- Book recomendation: Cash-flow Breakfast Club: A story and a manual by Omni Casey and Chara Casey
- The Cash-Flow Breakfast Club
Biography of Omni Casey:
Omni, Chara, and their three kids own and operate New Leaf Redevelopers, which is their family real estate investing company. Although they tackle many different types of investment projects, their primary focus has been to purchase vacant and barely habitable properties, fix them up to be the nicest property on the block, then rent them out at affordable rates.
As a family run business, they also make it a point to keep their three kids (all under the age of 13) engaged and involved in each real estate transaction to teach them the ins and outs of real estate transactions, investment deals and firsthand experience with financial education.
Omni has been a real estate investor, broker and coach for nearly 20 years. His real estate career started in Hawaii where he grew up. Over the last 10+ years, he and his family have lived in Northern Virginia and have been very active in both growing their real estate investment portfolio and growing a top performing real estate team and office in Loudoun County Virginia. With a passion for building wealth and helping others achieve financial freedom, Omni has coached hundreds of real estate investors, real estate agents and clients alike to create and execute a plan to grow their real estate business, grow their investment portfolio, or both.
With a hyper focus on building wealth and passive income through real estate investing, Omni is committed to helping as many people as possible stop NEEDING to EARN money, and start down the path of CREATING Money, and setting up what he calls “PIFL” or Passive Income For Life.
Omni has been a keynote speaker and presenter on these topics hundreds of times over his career, however his focus and passion is for one on one coaching. Text or call Omni today If you are interested in having him as a guest presenter or speaker at your next event, or if you are interested in a free coaching session to help you start, grow or scale your real estate agent or real estate investor business.