Wisdom of the Ages in Construction, Asset Management, Property Management, and Commercial Brokerage
Today’s guest brings us wisdom from a depth of experience in construction, asset management, property management, commercial real estate brokerage, property management, syndication, and advanced creative financing. Beyond his wide breadth of experience in real estate investing, he is a world traveler who has spent time with foreign dignitaries, including His Holiness The Dalai Lama.
Our guest today, Nizan Mosery, appeared twice on Creek Side Chats with Successful Real Estate Investors. I am thrilled and honored that he agreed to be with us once again to participate in the launch of Real Estate Investing Abundance. Nizan owns properties across the nation and internationally and regularly shares his vast wealth of accumulated investment wisdom through teaching and mentoring.
- This time last year, almost everyone in the industry was predicting a retraction in the multifamily sector. There was an expectation that sale prices would decline and cap rates would rise. But, just the opposite has occurred. Given that, where do you see the current state of affairs to be in the multifamily sector?
- I see some well-respected and experienced investors turning away from multifamily because they feel the sector is overinflated and viable deals are just not there in this market? What do you say to that?
- Some investors are turning to the motel/hotel sector. A sector hit hard this past year. The thinking is that crisis leads to opportunity. Warren Buffet is known for buying when everyone else is selling and vise-a-versa. What is your advice to those considering investing in the motel/hotel sector?
- Others turning from multifamily apartments are looking to mobile home parks as an alternative investment. What advice do you have for those considering mobile home parks as an investment option?
- Where do you see the economy moving over the next year and the next two years?
- Where are you looking for investment opportunities these days?
Connect with Nizan:
- Get your free gift: The 5-Step Road Map to Getting Started in Real Estate with Apartment Buildings
Listen to the podcast
View the Podcast