Mike Zlotnik, Better known in real estate circles as “Big Mike” due to his stature, but more importantly, he is known for his personal integrity and for having a keen understanding of the financial aspects of successful real estate investing. Mike has a depth of expert knowledge in the Pandemic created investment opportunities in real estate; what’s “hot” and what’s “cold” and where things are trending now.
Listen to the podcast here or on your favorite podcast app:
Watch the Episode here:
- Investment Opportunities Amid the COVID-19 Crisis: Conversion of Hotels to Affordable Multifamily
- Adding Value to Real Estate Investments to Maximize Risk-adjusted ROI
- Staying Ahead of the Curve: A Look Into the Future of the Real Estate Investment Market
- Building a Diversified Portfolio for Growth in the Post COVID World
- Effective Strategies for Raising Private Funds
- The Secret to Locating and Investing in the The Best Real Estate Funds
- Top 10 Questions to Ask Before Investing Into Any Fund or Syndication
Connect With Mike:
Biography of Mike:
Currently CEO of TF Management Group LLC, Mike has been a real estate fund manager since 2009. Mike is a retired software executive who began investing in real estate in 2000. Today Mike manages a variety of funds, including the Tempo Growth Fund LLC and the Tempo Opportunity Fund LLC. Mike is known in real estate circles as “Big Mike” due to his stature, but more importantly, he is known for his personal integrity and for having a keen understanding of the financial aspects of successful real estate investing. Notably, Mike is a former political refugee from the USSR who is now an American citizen and a patriot. He lives in Brooklyn, NY, with his wife and four children. Mike holds a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics from Binghamton University. Mike is a member of multiple real estate and investor mastermind groups such as Collective Genius, Freedom Founders, Venture Alliance, CA Investors (Private). Mike is an author of the book called: “How to choose a smart Real Estate Investment Fund”, available on Amazon.com. He also has a Podcast “Big Mike Fund” that can be found at BigMikeFund.com or on iTunes.