Michael Elefante is a real estate investor, short term rental expert and entrepreneur. Michael owns 7 short term rentals that do over $1M per year and owns and operates multiple 7 figure businesses.
Listen to the podcast here or on your favorite podcast app:
Watch the Episode here:
- How did you get started in real estate?
- How long did it take you to become financially free?
- What is your current revenue and cash flow on your rental portfolio?
- What businesses do you own and operate?
- Do you mentor or coach other people how to get started and scale in short term rentals / Airbnb?
- How can people get started with less or no money in short term rentals?
Connect with Michael Elefante:
- BNB Investor Academy is my coaching and mentorship program (taught over 1,000 people) You can learn more information about the program and apply for an intro call with team at this link: https://www.bnbinvestoracademy.com/opt-in
- Insta/ twitter/TikTok/ Youtube : @melefante6
- Podcast: The Social Wealth Podcast
Biography of Michael Elefante:
Michael Elefante is a real estate investor and social media entrepreneur. He has garnered over 1 million combined followers on social media and has been featured in Business Insider and dozens of podcasts. Michael is the founder of BNB Investor Academy (https://www.bnbinvestoracademy.com/), a coaching program that has helped over 1,000 people find, invest in, design and manage short term rentals successfully. Michael is also the co-founder of the following companies: Home Team Vacation
Rentals, a property management company built to streamline high passive income investments for homeowners. Home Team currently manages properties across the United States, with the majority of properties currently located in the southeast. Somerled Designs, a design studio geared towards helping short term rental investors amplify guest experience and maximize their revenue and ROI by conducting in depth market research analysis and executing flawless design. The Social Wealth Podcast, a podcast that interviews influencers and entrepreneurs from around the world that have successfully built and monetized off their personal brand. STRhub, an online marketplace and hub of resources that helps simplify investing for short term rental investors. Michael became financially free at age 27, just one year after making his first investment into real estate. He found his true passion in helping others achieve financial freedom through short term rental investments. He has garnered over 500 five star reviews on Airbnb in less than three years, with an average property review rating of 4.92 stars. Michael prides himself on selling ‘the experience’ to travelers, by providing unique stays with thoughtful design and amenities. He lives in South Carolina with his wife Jill, daughter Kennedy and their two German Shorthaired Pointers, Peyton and Maple. The Elefante family loves to travel and spend time outdoors.