Over 25 years ago, Merrill Chandler—a personal and business funding pioneer and co-founder of Lexington Law Firm—became dissatisfied with the ineffective results of credit repair. Leveraging his extensive knowledge of borrower behavior profiles, FICO® scoring metrics, and lender underwriting requirements, he developed a process to “optimize” consumer’s credit profiles and their behaviors to improve “fundability.” Merrill founded GetFundable.com to deliver this revolutionary technology to real estate and business entrepreneurs.
Listen to the podcast here or on your favorite podcast app:
Watch the Episode here:
- What mistakes do you most commonly see RE investors make when it comes to funding?
- What is Fundability?
- What’s the difference between fundability and credit repair?
- Why is it so difficult for real estate investors to qualify for traditional unsecured bank loans?
- What types of business credit would be most beneficial to real estate investors, and why?
- Can you still be “fundable” if you have a low credit score?
- Why is it that some people with high credit scores can’t qualify for loans?
- Are there new lending guidelines during COVID?
- I heard you have a best selling book on Amazon, is that true?
Connect with Merrill Chandler:
- 150 critical borrower behaviors www.getfundablebehaviors.com
- Personal and Business Credit Cards that enhance fundability www.getfundablecreditcards.com
Biography of Merrill Chandler:
Over 25 years ago, Merrill Chandler—a personal and business funding pioneer and co-founder of Lexington Law Firm —became dissatisfied with the ineffective results of credit repair. Leveraging his extensive knowledge of borrower behavior profiles, FICO® scoring metrics, and lender underwriting requirements, he developed a process that could “optimize” a consumer’s credit profile and borrower behaviors to improve their “fundability.” Fundability Optimization™ increases the amounts and frequency of business loans and lines of credit approvals. He founded GetFundable.com to deliver this revolutionary technology to real estate and business entrepreneurs nationwide. Merrill has helped thousands of borrowers become more FUNDABLE and help them access the capital they need to grow their businesses and fulfill their financial dreams. In 2016 he and his executive team met with FICO® CEO Will Lansing to review the impact his optimization technology was having on borrower fundability. As a result of that meeting, Merrill was authorized to meet with the personal and business FICO® score development teams. After signing an NDA, Merrill was able to ask the FICO® developers 100 optimization questions to better his ability to help borrowers accomplish their funding goals. What he shares in his presentations and web classes will radically transform what you believe about funding and your ability to get the funding you need to accomplish YOUR funding goals. Through superior client relations, Merrill and his team have maintained an A+ Better Business Bureau rating for over 26 years. Merrill is a compelling and knowledgeable internationally-renown keynote speaker and has addressed real estate investment conferences, entrepreneurial, and businesses forums around the country where he has delivered his popular fundability optimization technology. Adventurous and passionate, he is an extreme sports enthusiast and enjoys explor