Melissa Houston is a CPA and a Financial Strategist for CEOs. Melissa helps successful business owners increase their profit margins so that they keep more money in their pocket and increase their net worth. Melissa is a columnist at Forbes.com and the host of The Business Society podcast.
- Which is better, profit or revenue?
- Why do business owners have such a unique ability to create wealth?
- How can we leverage that into better lives for ourselves and families?
- How can we move past the mistakes in our past to change the future?
- Why is your personal finance management holding you back from wealth?
- As professionals, we spend so much time crafting our own expertise, but do we take equal time to understand our businesses?
- Reset your Debt Mindset: Why Wealth is Possible for Anyone 7-figure Business Means Nothing if You Don’t Have Profit
- Giving Away Your Financial Power is the Biggest Mistake You’ll Ever Make.
- 3 Reasons Why Your Business Needs a Reserve of Cash
- Money Management Tips for Scaling
- Forgiving our own Mistakes, Building a Better Tomorrow
- Even if You Have In-House Accounting Support, You Should Always Outsource Your Tax Accountant
Connect with Melissa:
Listen to the podcast here or on your favorite podcast app:
Watch the Episode here:
Biography Of Melissa:
Melissa Houston is a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA), a Financial Strategist for CEOs, a columnist at Forbes.com, and the host of The Business Society podcast. Melissa helps successful business owners increase their proﬁt margins without having to increase revenue so that they keep more money in their pocket while increasing their personal wealth. Melissa has over 20 years of business experience with large and small corporations, government, and not-for-proﬁt industries while specializing in Internal Controls, corporate accounting, budgets, ﬁnancial reporting, corporate & personal tax, audit, and SR&ED. Melissa enjoys helping business owners build their businesses by increasing their ﬁnancial management skills. Your numbers are telling you a story – make sure you are listening to it. Melissa’s passion is helping business owners go from 6-ﬁgure to 7-ﬁgure businesses and achieving their personal ﬁnancial dreams. When Melissa isn’t helping entrepreneurs become better CEO’s of their business, she can be found at the cottage with her husband Jamie, two teen children, and three dogs. Join Melissa at www.melissahoustoncpa.com.