Mason McDonald a Former hospital CEO turned full-time land flipper. Utilizing an executive-level approach to grow and scale his business and help others do the same.
Listen to the podcast here or on your favorite podcast app:
Watch the Episode here:
- Can you tell us more about your journey from healthcare administration to real estate investing? What inspired you to make this transition?
- How did you get started in land flipping, and what were some of the biggest challenges you faced early on?
- You mentioned that you’ve automated most of your land flipping business to make it more efficient. Can you talk about some of the tools and systems you use to achieve this?
- What advice would you give to someone who’s interested in getting started with land flipping or real estate investing in general?
- Can you share a success story from one of your land flipping deals? What did you learn from this experience?
- You’ve recently started coaching and consulting with other real estate investors. Can you tell us more about what you offer in these services and what you hope to achieve through them?
Connect with Mason McDonald:
- If you have a proven track record in business or your personal life and want to learn how to flip land through one on one coaching, reach out to him via email, linkedin, or his coaching site: coachingwithmason.com
Biography of Mason McDonald:
Hi, I’m Mason McDonald, an entrepreneur with a background in healthcare administration and a passion for real estate investing. I hold a Master of Science in Healthcare Administration from Trinity University and Bachelor of Science from Baylor University, and I have experience as a former CEO in the healthcare industry. However, I left my corporate career to pursue my passion for real estate investing, where I discovered a keen interest in land flipping.
Having successfully managed large hospitals and utilizing my expert knowledge in process improvement, I have approached my real estate investing with an executive hat which has allowed me to have enormous growth. I have spent many hours automating my land flipping business to make it as efficient as possible, and now I am dedicated to sharing my knowledge with others, while still growing my personal land business to new heights. Through coaching services and consulting with land businesses, I am here to help you start and scale your own successful real estate business.