Mark Willis, is a man on a mission to help you think diﬀerently about your money, your economy, and your future.
Mark is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, a three-time #1 Best Selling Author and the owner of Lake Growth Financial Services. As co-host of the Not Your Average Financial Podcast™, he shares strategies for investing in real estate, paying for college without going broke, and creating an income in retirement you will not outlive. Mark works with people who want to grow their wealth in ways that are safe and predictable, to become their own source of ﬁnancing, and to create tax-free income in retirement.
- How can an entrepreneur “fire their banker” and become their own source of financing?
- What is Bank On Yourself and how might it be the best way – even more so than cash – to make major purchases and grow a large working capital fund?
- Why is self-banking better than traditional banking?
- What’s more important: Rate of Return or Rate Of Income
- Is it possible to be better than debt-free?
- How can people meet their financial goals without taking unnecessary risks?
- What does it mean to “go upstream” financially?
- How can regular people create wealth insane, predictable ways?
- Why tax-deferred retirement are accounts time bombs?
- What is the real rate of return that investors can expect from the stock market, according to research?
- What are some financial vehicles that you can put money into without being taxed in the future?
Connect with Mark:
Listen to the podcast here or on your favorite podcast app:
Watch the Episode here:
“We’re all in the banking business, just on the wrong side of the desk.” – Mark Willis is a man on a mission to help you think differently about your money, your economy and your future. After graduating with six figures of student loan debt and discovering a way to turn his debt into real wealth as he watched everybody lose their retirement savings and home equity in 2008, he knew that he needed to find a more predictable way to meet his financial objectives and those of his clients.
Mark is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, a THREE TIME #1 Best Selling Author and the Owner of Lake Growth Financial Services, a financial firm in Chicago, Illinois. Over the years, he has helped hundreds of his clients take back control of their financial future and build their businesses with proven, tax-efficient financial solutions. He specializes in building custom-tailored financial strategies that are unknown to typical stock-jockeys, attorneys, or other financial gurus.
As co-host of the Not Your Average Financial Podcast™, he shares some of his strategies for investing in real estate, paying for college without going broke, and creating an income in retirement you won’t outlive. Mark works with people who want to grow their wealth in ways that are safe and predictable, to become their own source of financing, and create tax-free income in retirement.