Kathy Fettke is a real estate investor, podcaster, and owner of RealWealth Network, an investor group with over 60,000 worldwide. She simplifies the complicated world of real estate investing, to help more people build cash flowing rental portfolios. She is passionate about researching real estate market cycles, demographic shifts, and areas of job and population growth so that help investors can acquire or dispose of property in the right place at the right time. Kathy is author of the #1 best seller, Retire Rich with Rentals, and is a frequent guest expert on such media as CNN, CNBC, Fox News, NPR and CBS MarketWatch.
- Home prices are at all time highs – will it continue?
- Rents are at all time highs – will it continue?
- Which areas are looking bubbly?
- Where can you still find deals, and cash flow?
- Will we see an uptick in foreclosure?
- What will happen when the eviction moratoriumsm end?
- What will be the affect of recent quantitative easing measures of the Fed?
Connect with Kathy:
Listen to the podcast here or on your favorite podcast app:
Watch the Episode here: