As Head of Investor Relations at Circuit City, Josh Ziegelbaum is responsible for managing investor communications, capital commitments, individual and commercial relationships, as well as overall support of the company’s growth initiatives.
Listen to the podcast here or on your favorite podcast app:
Watch the Episode Here:
- How did you go about relaunching an iconic brand in pursuit of disrupting the consumer electronics industry?
- How can an eCommerce platform do $120M in revenue when directly competing with Amazon?
- What is Powered by Circuit City and planned growth through strategic partnerships (JCPenney, etc.)?
- The future for third-party sellers on eCommerce platforms
- How is Circuit City using AI to give customers a curated path to purchasing the right products?
- Can you explain the evolving customer expectations in the consumer electronics and eCommerce industries?
- What are the paths to liquidity for Series A investors?
Connect with Josh Ziegelbaum:
- Circuit City’s Series A funding round is now open for investment. Investors are forecasted to realize a 7.35x equity multiple on invested capital through a 2028 exit. Visit invest.circuitcity.com for more information.
Biography Josh Ziegelbaum:
Josh is responsible for managing investor communications, capital commitments, individual and commercial relationships, as well as overall support of the company’s growth initiatives. The dynamic work experience Josh has gained throughout his career gives him a unique perspective on both capital raising and operations. Prior to joining Circuit City, Josh worked as Director of Investor Relations at Legacy Group, an alternative asset manager, where he raised more than $50 million of capital for the Green Coffee Company which allowed it to become Colombia’s #1 largest coffee producer. His previous role was as Vice President of Business Development for Lifeafar Capital, a boutique private equity and asset management firm where he led his team’s capital raising efforts. Before that, he was a Private Banker for Wells Fargo with a focus on complex credit needs and investments in public securities. He ultimately managed a book of business for high-net worth individuals and business owners in Miami Beach. Josh previously held a Series 7 license and is originally from New Jersey, where he studied economics at Rutgers University. He is known for his passion around building deep relationships with his clients and for consistently acting in their best interests.
investor communications, commercial relationships, third-party sellers on eCommerce platforms,