Joey Mure is Co-Founder and Partner at Wealth Without Wall Street, an online community that seeks to re-educate business owners & families on how money truly works. Wealth Without Wall Street exists to help people who WANT to become Financially Free, without ever having to invest through Wall Street or becoming debt free.
Listen to the podcast here or on your favorite podcast app:
Watch the Episode here:
- Possible Interview topics:
- What is Investor DNA and Why You Should Only Invest When Following Yours
- Debt Freedom does not equal Financial Freedom
- 401(k)’s are the Worst Vehicles for Financial Freedom.
- Is Infinite Banking a Scam? Cash Is King but Needs a New Throne. What is the Biggest Obstacle to Financial Freedom?
- How Did You Grow Your Passive Income from $2500 per month to over $50k per month in two years?
Connect with Joey Muré:
- www.wealthwithoutwallstreet.com/realestateinvestingabundance – they can book a call with a coach, download or Passive Income Operating System or take our Financial Freedom Analyzer Quiz
- Inner Circle Live
- Podcast- Wealth Without Wall Street
Biography Joey Muré:
Joey Mure is a serial entrepreneur, co founding businesses like Wealth Without Wall Street and Wake up In Birmingham. He is the co author of the soon to be released book “Wealth Without Wall Street, 3 Steps to Freedom Through Passive Income” and the top rated podcast, Wealth Without Wall Street. Joey got his start in the financial world as a mortgage loan originator shortly after graduating from college in 2003. After 11 yrs in the industry and seeing personal financial success, Joey left to help found Wealth Without Wall Street in 2014. Besides helping thousands of people build their own paths to financial freedom Joey and Russ lead from the front reporting on their own passive Income portfolio each month which has grown from $2500 in July 2020 to well over $50,000 per month today! Joey’s true success is found in his marriage of 18 yrs to his wife Jessica and in being the father of 5 beautiful daughters. His hobbies include golf, travel, and reading. Financial freedom for Joey means he can impact the world for Christ in giving, sharing, and spending quality time with his family and others. He lives by the simple idea that to “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him and he will direct your path.”