Janet Fields is the CEO and co-founder of Oak Trust Properties. She got into property management as a child helping her parents flip houses. Now, Janet and her team offer a strategic approach to optimizing the returns on rentals.
Listen to the podcast here or on your favorite podcast app:
Watch the Episode here:
- How to know if you should fire your current property manager
- Red flags to look for when choosing a new property manager
- How you and your property manager can prepare for unforeseen circumstances, like COVID19
- The simple test to see if it’s time to hire a property manager (You’ll need a lease!)
- Techniques some property managers use to get more fees out of you
- Why a good property manager does more than repairs
Connect with Janet:
Biography Of Janet Fields:
Janet Fields is the CEO and co-founder of Oak Trust Properties. She got into property management as a child when her parents started flipping houses to rent them out and got the entire family involved in the renovation process. Now, Janet leads a team of almost entirely women in the male-dominated property management industry, offering a strategic approach to optimizing the returns on your rentals.