Jacob Perez is a Real Estate Investor & Mortgage Agent in Canada. He started investing in Real Estate at 23 years of age in Hamilton, ON. Since then, he’s built a portfolio worth close to 10 Million dollars consisting of 40+ doors.
- How Millennials are Buying Millions in Real Estate
- How to Build a Real Estate Portfolio Fast
- Leveraging Money Partners to Grow Your Real Estate Business
- Common Mortgage Mistakes for Canadians
- Leveraging Equity in Your Home to Build Passive Income Streams
- Government Regulations to Fix the Canadian Housing Market
- Growing a Mortgage Business Fast
Connect with Jacob:
Listen to the podcast here or on your favorite podcast app:
Watch the Episode here:
Biography of Jacob Perez:
Jacob Perez, a successful Real Estate Investor & Mortgage Agent, based in Canada. Jacob started investing in Real Estate at just 23 years old in Hamilton, ON. Since then, he’s built a portfolio worth close to 10 Million dollars, consisting of 40+ doors!
Leveraging his investing success, Jacob left his tech career and became a Mortgage Agent in 2018 specializing with real estate investors and those looking to build wealth through real estate.
Today, Mr. Perez guides hundreds of everyday Canadians how to scale from 1-10 properties on a modest income simply by reverse engineering the mortgage process. And if the above isn’t enough to convince you of his great success, check this out:
- In his first year he more than doubled the industry average in production.
- By the end of his second year he opened his own mortgage brokerage,
- Synergy Mortgage Group. By year 3 he has been featured nationally by Canadian Mortgage Professionals for being in the top 0.5% of 20,000+ brokers in Canada