Isabelle is a graduate of Arizona State University and is now the COO of Residential Assisted Living Academy. She has been featured in many magazines regarding the topic of Senior Housing and most recently was given the title of one of the “Top Influencers in Senior Housing”. Isabelle also won, Aging Media’s “Future Leaders of Assisted Living.
Listen to the podcast here or on your favorite podcast app:
Watch the Episode here:
- What exactly is Assisted Living?
- How is this different than a nursing home?
- When should a person start preparing for their long-term care needs?
- Why not just convert to a Single-Family Home or AirBNB?
- With all the talk around recessions and uncertainty within the economy, is now really the best time to get involved in Residential Assisted Living?
- Why are you so passionate about this industry?
- If someone wants to chat with you, where should they go?
Connect with Isabelle Guarino:
Biography of Isabelle Guarino:
Isabelle Guarino-Smith trains and teaches entrepreneurs and investors at the Residential Assisted Living Academy. She has extensive experience in building brands, launching this company and many more into national recognition while running the day-to-day operations. She is responsible for the creation and success of RAL National Convention, RAL National Association, Recovery Housing Academy, Pitch Masters Academy and most of the Impact Housing Group’s companies. With a background in Business Marketing and Communications, from interning at Walt Disney World, to working at two Fortune 500 companies, she is a true leader in business development and operations. Isabelle has spoken across the country and has been featured in magazines & articles nationally. She was named both “Future Leader” in the Senior Housing industry and “Top Senior Housing Influencer” under 30. She is a sought-after coach and trainer for all things “RAL”! Isabelle’s goal is to carry on her father’s legacy by training investors & entrepreneurs how to… “Do Good & Do Well”.