Ian Walsh is the co-owner of Hard Money Bankers. He started real estate investing in 2007. He built one of the largest wholesaling companies in Philadelphia at the time and then built the largest property management company in Philadelphia.
Listen to the podcast here or on your favorite podcast app:
Watch the Episode here:
- How do private lenders analyze deals in a changing market?
- What are the biggest concerns with the unstable real estate market?
- How can you fund deals without appraisals?
- How are 24hr closings possible?
- What are red flags when someone approaches you to fund a deal.
Connect with Ian Walsh:
- Go to HardMoneyBankers.com for more info or funding
- Podcast: Market Makers
Biography of Ian Walsh:
Ian Walsh started in the real estate business over a decade ago. He built the largest wholesaling company in Philadelphia at the time. He then began Atlas Property Management which was sold several years ago to TCS Management. He is currently an active partner in Hard Money Bankers. He has been a part of over 1000 transactions to date and Hard Money Bankers deploys roughly 40M per year currently.