Hadar Orkibi has two decades of full-time Real Estate experience under his belt, Hadar specializes in long-distance, out-of-area, and out of the country investing.
- What is Passive Investing?
- Why Multifamily Apts?
- How Can I ensure I am making a good investment?
- What is the team’s experience
- How are the deals evaluated
- What is the target market
- Are you a specialist in the chosen market
- How will the cash flow be managed
- How is communication handled with investors
- How is each deal stress tested
- What is the business plan – cash flow? Value add? Rate of return? Distribution?
- Who is involved in the transaction
- Who will manage the property
Connect with Hadar:
Listen to the podcast here or on your favorite podcast app:
Watch the Episode here:
Biography of Hadar Okribi:
With two decades of full-time Real Estate experience, Hadar specializes in long-distance, out-of-area, and out of the country investing and is an asset manager with MFIHolding.com
Hadar’s portfolios include Multi-Family apartments, and triple net Commercial Real Estate in NZ and the United States, allowing him to exit the rat race with passive income and live a lifestyle by design with his family.
Over the years, Hadar implemented different strategies, which include wholesaling, house flipping, subdivision, new construction, commercial real estate, joint ventures, and multifamily investing with a focus on Apartment Buildings that have value-add upside potential.
Hadar enjoys helping both seasoned and beginner real estate investors reach their wealth, income, and portfolio goals through multifamily real estate. Hadar is a coach with Jake & Gino and a co-founder and coach with the USA Multi-Family Investing Mastermind group: MIHMastermind.com