Greg is a partner in Rocket Station and oversees business development and marketing. He joined the Rocket Station team with an immense background in sales and entrepreneurship, both in the public and private sectors. He has led teams in many industries including sponsorship, fundraising, consumer packaged goods, military resale, and hospitality. On top of this, he has worked for some of the top Fortune 500 companies as well as having started and sold multiple companies of his own.
Listen to the podcast here or on your favorite podcast app:
Watch the Episode here:
- The importance of delegation and why Virtual Assistants can help.
- Why you should process map your operations before hiring.
- Outsourcing and the competitive edge it gives your business.
- Responsible Outsourcing for Property Managers
- Utilizing Virtual Assistants to Streamline Operations Effectively
- How Routine Awareness of Your Time and Energy Can Cultivate Success
Connect with Greg Brooks: