Drew White is a former pediatric oncology nurse turned Modern Wealth Consultant for real estate investors, business owners, and athletes. He teaches people the Infinite Banking Concept and strongly believes everyone should become their own banker, because all the other ones suck. Drew wants to bring banking back to the you and me level. Graduating nursing school with $150,000+ in student loan debt led Drew down a path to entrepreneurship, real estate investing, bitcoin, and infinite banking.
Listen to the podcast here or on your favorite podcast app:
Watch the Episode here:
- Becoming Your Own Banker – How it works, why it’s the best place for investors to store their wealth, taxes, and money they set aside for repairs
- The Banking System – How it works and why Banks aren’t a safe place to store your money
- Real Estate – How it works hand-in-hand with infinite banking
- How I went from flipping mobile homes to investing in mobile home parks
- My journey from nurse to Modern Wealth Consultant
- The importance of buying cash-flowing assets
- How is this whole life insurance policy different from traditional whole of life insurance policies?
- Can you talk a bit about legacy planning?
- What are your three biggest tips for someone wanting to get started with the modern wealth strategy you recommend?
Connect with DrewWhite:
Biography of Drew White:
Drew White is a former pediatric oncology nurse turned Modern Wealth Consultant for real estate investors, business owners, and athletes. He teaches people how to become their own bankers and strongly believes that everyone should fire their banker because all the other ones suck. When Drew White graduated from nursing school with $150,000+ of student loan debt, he realized he would be paying 50% of his earnings (for a very long time) to pay off his loans. That was the first time he understood the true impact of the debt he had created. This experience gave Drew a hunger to understand money better. He was unwilling to accept this debt as his lot in life. In his late 20s, he created wealth-building side businesses for his family to take control of their future. Over the past 7 years, he has been active as a day-trader, entrepreneur, and real estate investor. His knowledge and experience in these sectors led Drew to realize there is a better way to maximize money than most people are aware of. As a Modern Wealth Consultant, he is passionate about showing real estate investors and other entrepreneurs how to take control of their money.