David Rosell is the founder and president of Rosell Wealth Management, an entrepreneurial firm located in Bend, OR. For over 20 years he has specialized in working with affluent individuals and families who are at or near retirement to help them live the life they have always imagined. His company was a select finalist for the management of the $500,000,000 Oregon 529 College Fund.
- How I learned the most important investment lesson from the world’s greatest mountaineer.
- It’s all about ‘time in the markets’ and not ‘timing the markets’
- The return of your money is more important than the return on your money
- How to become Financially Self Actualized and live the life you have always imagined
- Turning your IRA into paychecks and “playchecks”
- 3 of the major risks in retirement that most investors are not aware of
- The greatest investment tool of our times
- How do you compare reaching your financial summit in retirement to climbing Mt Everest?
- Why do you despise the word RETIREMENT?
- How do you compare investing in the markets to a Yo-Yo?
- What are 3 big risks investors face as they enter the second half of their financial journey?
- What’s the difference between being Rich and being Wealthy?
- How do you make financial planning approachable and fun as this can be
- an ominous topic for many people?
Connect with David:
Listen to the podcast here or on your favorite podcast app:
Watch the Episode here:
Biography of David Rosell:
David is the founder and president of Rosell Wealth Management, an entrepreneurial ﬁrm located in Bend, OR. For over 20 years he has specialized in working with aﬄuent individuals and families who are at or near retirement to help them live the life they have always imagined. His company was a select ﬁnalist for the management of the $500,000,000 Oregon 529 College Fund.
David’s inspiration and zest for life have been shaped by a lifetime of international adventures. With a current tally of more than 75 countries on six diﬀerent continents, his quest for extreme travel has included hitchhiking from Nairobi to Cape Town, Africa and climbing the infamous peaks of the Nepalese Himalayas. He was even one of the privileged to partake in tearing down the Berlin Wall.
As a recipient of the Retirement Distribution Certiﬁcate from the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School of Business, David excels in making complicated ﬁnancial planning topics easy to understand. An accomplished speaker, he has addressed international audiences numbering in the thousands, including the Million Dollar Roundtable® and Vistage Worldwide.
David is the author of 2 entertaining books that meld his passions of adventure and ﬁnance: Failure Is NOT an Option- Creating Certainty in the Uncertainty of Retirement and Keep Climbing – A Millennial’s Guide to Financial Planning.