David Robinson is CEO and Founder of Canovo Capital, LLC a boutique real estate investment firm. He is an active investor, broker, and podcast host. As a broker and investor, David has been directly involved in over 350 million in real estate transactions. At Canovo Capital, David oversees all due diligence, capital raising efforts, investor relations, and asset management for his firm.
Listen to the podcast here or on your favorite podcast app:
Watch the Episode here:
For Passive Investors
- What is real estate syndication and why is it the hassle-free way for busy professionals and business owners to build wealth and create passive income streams.
- Our 5-point framework for finding the best syndication deals and sponsors.
- Why I turned to multifamily syndications to help my brokerage clients achieve better results.
- Should you buy a duplex, fourplex, or invest in a multifamily syndication – the Pros and Cons?
For Active Investors
- How I bought my first commercial apartment building for $2.2 million with only $10,000.
- How I raised $1.4 million in 48 hours for my first syndication deal without any prior capital raising experience.
- The Top 3 Strategies I’ve used to find off-market and undervalued multifamily deals.
- The #1 overlooked metric causing your rental properties to underperform.
Biography of David Robinson:
David Robinson is CEO and Founder of Canovo Capital, LLC. He is an active investor, broker, and podcast host. As a broker and investor, David has been directly involved in over 350 million in real estate transactions. He has led top-producing real estate sales teams and managed a leading national franchise brokerage. He holds an active real estate broker’s license in the state of Utah. At Canovo Capital, David oversees all due diligence/acquisitions, capital raising efforts, investor relations, and asset management for his firm.
David is also the creator and host of the Lead Sponsor Podcasts, one of the fastest-growing multifamily investing podcasts in the country. Each week David interviews top real estate syndication sponsors and investment fund managers from all over the country to extract their strategies, tactics, and secrets to help YOU on YOUR apartment investing journey.
When he’s not neck-deep in an exciting real estate transaction, he spends his time with his wife of 16 years and their 4 children. He enjoys coaching youth football, trips to the family cabin in Duck Creek Village Utah, and sweating through hard workouts at Crossfit XD.