Daniel is a managing partner of Good Samaritan Capital LLC, a private real estate investment firm that specializes in multifamily acquisitions. He also runs the real estate investment club at Intel. Good Samaritan Capital LLC has closed on $168MM of assets under management, which includes 2597 units in properties across 8 states.
Listen to the podcast here or on your favorite podcast app:
Watch the Episode here:
- We’ve had 12 years of uninterrupted growth in real estate, but there are many indicators now, including inflation, supply chain and labor market problems that indicate that the economy may be as strong.
- What is a “flight to quality” asset? How can you choose assets that are recession-resistant and hedge against inflation?
- The 5 Pillars of Risk in Real Estate Investment
- The Managers
- The Market
- The Business Plan
- The Regulators
- The Property
- BONUS: Some real estate markets in the USA will fare better than others in the case of an economic downturn. Make sure that you are evaluating risk and investing properties with predictable cash flows
Contact Daniel Holmlund:
- Go to GoodSamaritanCapital.com and join our investor club to be in a community of people investing in “flight to quality” assets | www.goodsamaritancapital.com
- Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/daniel-holmlund/
- Schedule a 15 minute chat about anything investing: www.calendly.com/daniel-holmlund/1×1-call-15-minutes?month=2022-05
- Investor club: www.facebook.com/groups/1455024964841058
Biography of Daniel Holmlund:
Daniel Holmlund is a managing partner of Good Samaritan Capital LLC, a private real estate investment firm that specializes in multifamily acquisitions.
Daniel founded Good Samaritan Capital because he strongly believes that investors can realize great returns while building and helping communities.
Good Samaritan Capital LLC has closed on $168MM of assets under management, which includes 2137 units in properties across 8 states.