Daniel Farber is the CEO of HLC Equity, and responsible for leading the executive management teams on strategy and execution of growth for HLC Equity’s investment portfolio, and leading the group’s operating businesses and brands.
Listen to the podcast here or on your favorite podcast app:
Watch the Episode here:
- Leaving a legacy is a fundamental “Why” many of us invest in the first place
- Key components of investing for multi-generational legacy
- Difference between short-term investing and long-term legacy building
- Why real estate is at the core of Legacy Investing
- Different asset classes and how they can impact long term success
- How to navigate uncertain times to maintain an investment strategy that builds legacy
- What steps can be taken today to build wealth for generations
Biography of Daniel Farber:
Daniel Farber is the CEO of HLC Equity, and responsible for leading the executive management teams on strategy and execution of growth for HLC Equity’s investment portfolio, and leading the groups operating businesses and brands. Prior to his current role, Daniel led the group’s strategy and execution of transitioning HLC Equity from a private holding group into an institutional level sponsor of investment opportunities by developing HLC Equity’s co-investment platform, while also expanding the group’s legacy investment portfolio and operating businesses. Prior to entering the real estate investment business, Daniel worked as a strategic consultant to large multinational corporations including Unicredit Bank and the Renova Group, and has also served as a consultant to large political organizations. Daniel served in the Israel Defense Forces as a Staff Sergeant, holds a BA in Government Diplomacy and Strategy from the Interdisciplinary Center, Herzliya Israel, a Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Business from Columbia University in New York, and a Master of Science in Real Estate Development from New York University. Daniel is an active member of the Young Presidents Organization (YPO)
Fun Fact: Prior to joining HLC Equity Daniel had a full set of hair and was a competitive ski racer.