Dan is Head Nerd at AdWords Nerds, the world’s largest Google Partner agency working only with real estate investors. He’s managed over 5 million dollars a year in client ad spend, found hundreds of real estate deals online for his clients, and been behind extensive industry experimentation and original research. He’s worked with investors and companies like Joe McCall, Alex Joungblood, Tom Krol, 1-800-Fair-Offer, Investor Carrot, and more.
Dan also runs the Search. Click. Convert Bootcamp and the exclusive REI Marketing Mastery program, intensive online workshops where he personally helps a small group of investors automate their lead acquisition and dominate their local markets online. He’s the voice behind the REI Marketing Nerds podcast – over 150 episodes strong with a 5-star rating on Apple Podcasts – and the AdWords Nerds YouTube Channel. You can find out more about him at AdWordsNerds.com.
Listen to the podcast here or on your favorite podcast app:
Watch the Episode here:
- So many marketing options, how does an investor know where to begin?
- Marketing is crucial for the success of any business endeavor, but few of us know much about marketing. In a nutshell, what are the ABCs of marketing?
- What current trends affect real estate investors’ efforts when marketing online?
- Why is online marketing so critical for investors right now?
- What mistakes do investors make when getting started with online marketing?
- What was your biggest marketing debacle, how did you deal with it, and what did you learn?
Connect with Dan Barrett: