Chris Prefontain is a 3-time bestselling author who has been through several real estate cycles. He understands the challenges of real estate investing and is ready to give us clarity on how we can successfully navigate the constantly changing real estate investment environment.
Watch the Episode Here:
Listen to the podcast here or on your favorite podcast app:
- What does it mean to buy and sell real estate on terms?
- With subject to how do you handle the due on sale clause
- Does someone have to be full-time to do this business
- How can someone transition to full-time if they want to
- How would you compare this type of real estate investing to flipping, rehabbing, wholesaling, or even renting apartments?
- Is now a good time to invest in real estate and what are your predictions on the market?
- You trademarked 3 Paydays. Can you explain?
- How do you control 60-80 million of real estat4e with your Wicked Smart Community with little to no money down and not signing on loans?
Connect with Chris Prefontaine:
Biography Chris Prefontaine:
Chris Prefontaine is the best-selling author of 2017’s Real Estate On Your Terms and 2019’s The New Rules of Real Estate Investing. A real estate investor with over 28 years experience in the field, Chris is the founder of Smart Real Estate Coach and host of the Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast. He lives in Newport, Rhode Island with his wife, Kim, and their family. Chris operates the family business with his son, Nick, his daughter, Kayla, his son-in-law, Zach, and an amazing team. Chris has been a big advocate of constant education. He and his family mentor, coach, consult, and actually partner with students around the country, teaching them to do exactly what their company does. Between their existing Associates nationwide and their own deals, Chris and his family are still acquiring 5-10 properties every month and control between $20 to $30 million dollars worth of real estate deals — all done on TERMS without using their own cash, credit, or signing for loans. Chris and his family believe strongly in giving back to the community. They currently support Franciscan Children’s Hospital in Brighton, MA, 3 Angels Foundation in Newport, RI, and the Wounded Warrior Project by giving a percentage of all deals to those causes.