Listen to the podcast here or on your favorite podcast app:
Watch the Episode here:
Investors you can learn more about Chris by going his previous interview REIA 43: Navigate the Waters of the Next recession and come out Swimming on Top.
- What does it mean to buy and sell real estate on terms?
- With subject to how do you handle the due on sale clause
- Does someone have to be full-time to do this business
- How can someone transition to full-time if they want to
- How would you compare this type of real estate investing to flipping, rehabbing, wholesaling, or even renting apartments?
- Is now a good time to invest in real estate and what are your predictions on the market?
- You trademarked 3 Paydays. Can you explain?
- How do you control 60-80 million of real estat4e with your Wicked Smart Community with little to no money down and not signing on loans?
Connect with Chris:
- Master’s Class: www.smartrealestatecoach.com/mastersclass
- Strategy Call: www.smartrealestatecoach.com/action
- BookRequest: wickedsmartbooks.com/investingabundance
Social media links:
- Website: http://www.smartrealestatecoach.com/
- Podcast: https://www.smartrealestatecoach.com/podcast
- FacebookPage: https://www.facebook.com/smartrealestatecoach
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/+Smartrealestatecoachchannel
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/smartrealestatecoach
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/smartrealestatecoach/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chrisprefontaine
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/smartrecoach
Chris Prefontaine Biography:
Chris Prefontaine is a 3-time best-selling author of Real Estate on Your Terms, The New Rules of Real Estate Investing and Moneeka Sawyer’s Real Estate Investing for Women. He’s also the Founder and CEO of SmartRealEstateCoach.com and host of the Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast.
Chris has been in real estate for almost 30 years. His experience ranges from constructing new homes in the ’90s and owning a Realty Executive Franchise to running his own investments (commercial & residential) and coaching clients throughout North America.
Today, Chris runs his own buying and selling business with his family team, which purchases 2-5 properties monthly, so they’re in the trenches every single week. They also help their Associates and students do exact same thing all across North America, working together on another 10-15 properties every month.
Having been through several real estate cycles Chris understand the challenges of this business and helps students navigate constantly changing real estate waters