Chris Prefontain is a 3-time bestselling author who has been through several real estate cycles understands the challenges of real estate investing and is ready to give us clarity on how we can successfully navigate the constantly changing real estate investment environment.
- What is the Perfect Triangle?
- What are your best suggestions for navigating the currents of today’s chaotic financial and economic waters?
- How is the best way to handle the next recession?
- How can a busy and fulfilled professional add secondary passive income while remaining committed to following their calling?
- What does it mean to buy and sell on terms?
- How does this type of real estate strategy compare to flipping, rehabbing, wholesaling, or even renting?
- What are the biggest lessons you learned from the crash of 2008 and how can we benefit from your expertise?
Connect with Chris:
- Free webinar: www.smartrealestatecoach.com/webinar
- Free strategy call: www.smartrealestatecoach.com/action
- Free book: www.freesrecbook.comhttps
Listen to the podcast here or on your favorite podcast app:
Watch the Episode here:
Chris Prefontaine Biography:
Chris Prefontaine is a 3-time best-selling author of Real Estate on Your Terms, The New Rules of Real Estate Investing and Moneeka Sawyer’s Real Estate Investing for Women. He’s also the Founder and CEO of SmartRealEstateCoach.com and host of the Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast.
Chris has been in real estate for almost 30 years. His experience ranges from constructing new homes in the ’90s and owning a Realty Executive Franchise to running his own investments (commercial & residential) and coaching clients throughout North America.
Today, Chris runs his own buying and selling business with his family team, which purchases 2-5 properties monthly, so they’re in the trenches every single week. They also help their Associates and students do exact same thing all across North America, working together on another 10-15 properties every month.
Having been through several real estate cycles Chris understand the challenges of this business and helps students navigate constantly changing real estate waters.