Recovering attorney turned apartment syndicator with 100MM in assets under management and just short of 1,400 units, Chris helps his investors receive truly passive, long-term income.
- Importance of truly passive income.
- Infinite returns and what that means.
- Finding the right partner.
- 4 ways to make money in real estate.
- Importance of transparency and honesty
Connect with Chris:
Listen to the podcast here or on your favorite podcast app:
Watch the Episode here:
Chris Pomerleau Biography:
Chris is an attorney, mediator, and real estate investor and Coach in Omaha, Nebraska. He is happily married with two children under 2. He played both college football and arena football and served in the United States Army. He is passionate about helping others and investing in multi-family real estate throughout the Midwest.
Real Estate Experience
- Juris Doctor – Creighton University School Law – 2010
- Masters in Negotiation – Creighton University School of Law – 2010
- Severns-Mayer Award for excellence in mediation and named best mediator at Creighton University School of Law
- Owner/Founder of Park Ave Capital
- Owner of Brick Town Management – Property Management
- Owner of Cascade Commercial – Commercial Real Estate Brokerage
- Owner of Liquid Lending Solutions – Hard Money Lending
- Members have over $80 Million in Assets Under Management
- Park Ave Capital collectively owns 1200+ Apartment Units within threehour radius of Omaha
15 years of combined real estate investing experience
- Members have completed over 100 real estate transactions
- Real Estate Investing Coach