How to use Underwriting and Relationship Building to Thrive as a Real Estate Investor
Charles Seaman is the Lead Acquisition Manager for Three Oaks Management, where he locates and underwrites high-performing multifamily real estate deals throughout the Southeast USA. He is also involved in contract negotiation, capital raising, and asset management. With close to 20 years of real estate investing experience, Charles brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise. Today Charles will speak to us about the processes of relationship building in real estate investing. We will also delve into the all-important topic of underwriting – learn what it is and how to use underwriting analysis to determine any real estate investment viability.
- I built my track record in the syndication space through relationships. How did relationships allow me to close my first deal and then several more?
- Finding reasons to get things done instead of making excuses has been instrumental in my success and the success of many others. How can this mindset get you through tough times and challenging circumstances?
- What is the essential information and knowledge level that a real estate investor should know to be successful?
- Aside from relationship building, I also do all of the underwriting for my team’s deals. What is underwriting, and why is it important?
- How can somebody new learn how to underwrite deals?
Text me at (347) 306-3278 or Email me at email@example.com and tell me that you heard me on Real Estate Investing Abundance and that you want to join the FREE weekly underwriting sessions.
Listen to the podcast
View the podcast