Camillia is a multifamily investor, mom of 5, introverted investor, triathlete, reader, and lifelong learner.
1. Building a real estate portfolio quietly – Ask me about my journey
2. Should you be an active or passive investor?
3. What are the top 3 active investments for introverts?
4. What are the top 3 passive investments for introverts?
5. What to do when you can no longer scale on your own – How can an introvert build a team?
Connect with Camilla:
Listen to the podcast here or on your favorite podcast app:
Watch the Episode here:
Camilla Jeffs’ s Biography:
Camilla Jeffs is passionate about financial education, building wealth, and living a life by design. She is the Founder and CEO of Steady Stream Investments, a company focused on providing investment opportunities in large multifamily and senior housing communities. With 18 years of experience investing in real estate, she has done everything from live-in flips, single-family rentals, small multifamily, and now large multifamily and assisted living. She specializes in teaching the first-time investor how to achieve passive income and diversify their portfolio. Camilla believes in the investing trifecta, where one can achieve not only strong financial returns, but create social and environmental impact by providing safe, clean, and affordable housing to entire communities. Camilla is a triathlete, an outdoor enthusiast, and devoted mother to her five amazing children.