Brandon Neely, an entrepreneur, Profit First and Bank On Yourself Professional, and the co-host of Wealth Wisdom Financial Podcast with his wife Amanda Neely.
They founded and managed Overflow Coffee Bar, L3C from 2008 through 2018. Now, they share their experiential knowledge through podcasting and through developing personalized financial strategies for individuals and couples and profitability strategies for businesses.
Listen to the podcast here or on your favorite podcast app:
Watch the Episode here:
- How to be your own CFO – and successfully!
- How to run a profitable business
- How to get centered, get clear, and get more profit use our original process called “The STILL Method”
- What to look for to know it’s time to do a big pivot in your business using Profit First
- What it looks like for an entrepreneur to use the Bank On Yourself concept
Connect Brandon Neely:
- Wealth Wisdom Financial Podcast (YouTube)
Biography of Brandon Neely:
After opening the business of our dreams—a coffee shop in the heart of Chicago’s South Loop—we thought we had things made. From the outside, everything looked great. Not only was our business growing, but we were making a difference by selling ethically-sourced coffee and providing a neighborhood gathering place. But the truth was, we were standing on a financial cliff with an all-too-clear view of the abyss. Our savings were gone and we had made financial mistakes. We were barely scraping by. It wasn’t until we watched a documentary on the truth about banks and how they REALLY work that we realized what we needed to do. We took action and went from financial insecurity to building a stabilized net worth. We made a BIG pivot and began building wealth with a smarter, more stable financial strategy and now we pride ourselves in helping business owners do the same.