Braedon Hebert spent the first part of his career at a “Big 4” accounting firm and in finance at Canada’s 2nd largest telecom & media company. He left the safe path to pursue his entrepreneurial passion! Condo Works is his latest adventure, which combines his knowledge of finance with the growing real estate market to help property management companies automate their processes!
Listen to the podcast here or on your favorite podcast app:
Watch the Episode Here:
- How do you go from being an Accountant to co-founding a tech startup?
- How do you see the use of technology to separate the good companies from the great?
- What are some of the biggest challenges that property management clients face with technology?
- What sets your company apart from other accounts payable firms, and how do your services benefit property management clients?
- Can you give us an example of a property management client that you’ve helped in the past, and how your services made a positive impact on business?
- Looking ahead, where do you see property management accounting going in the next 5-10 years?
Connect with Braedon Hebert:
- If interested in taking the pain out of accounts payable, book a meeting with us at https://www.condoworks.co/demo
Biography Braedon Hebert:
I spent the first part of my career at a Big 4 accounting firm and in finance at Canada’s 2nd largest telecom & media company. I left the safe path to pursue my passions for technology and entrepreneurship to become a operations & finance leader in the tech/startup world. This path has led to co-founding Condo Works: an AI-powered accounts payable automation platform that allows companies to receive, approve, post, and pay all vendor invoices in a rapid, paperless, and integrated manner. I love SaaS metrics, business strategy, delighting customers, spreadsheets, making teammates laugh, dystopian fiction, Detroit based sports teams and leading campfire sing-a-longs.