Today we are with an investor named in 2020 by the Wall Street Journal as one of their Top 100 and by Newsweek as a Top 500 agent. She and her team at The Term Shop, focus exclusively on Vacation and Short Term Rentals. They have closed over 1 billion in real estate sales since 2017. An investor herself, with a portfolio of over 100 Doors, our guest, Avery Carl, specializes in connecting investors with short term rentals with the highest Return On Investment potential, and then she trains them to manage their rentals from their smart phone from anywhere in the world.
- Choosing the right market to invest in.
- The difference between buying an Airbnb and vacation rental investing.
- Self-management of a short term rentals remotely, from anywhere.
- Analyzing a potential vacation rental for optimal ROI and cash on cash return.
Connect with Avery:
- Schedule a consultation www.stsconsultation.com or join our Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1462601024089587
- Avery’s book: Short Term Rental, Long Term Wealth, publisher Bigger Pockets.
Listen to the podcast here or on your favorite podcast app:
Watch the Episode here:
Biography Of Avery:
Avery Carl was named one of Wall Street Journal’s Top 100 and Newsweek’s Top 500 agents in 2020. She and her team at The Term Shop focus exclusively on Vacation Rental and Short-Term Rental Clients, having closed well over 1 billion dollars in real estate sales. Avery has sold over $300 million in Short Term/Vacation Rentals since 2017. An investor herself, with a portfolio of over 100 Doors, Avery specializes in connecting investors with short term rentals with the highest ROI potential, and then training them to manage their short-term rental from their smart phone from anywhere in the world.