Having spent the majority of my career as an asset manager using technology and PMP® certified management consultant, he has led numerous teams, managing projects worth up to $5B. He thrives on collaborating with top-tier teams and making meaningful contributions to iconic projects spanning six countries – and counting. As the technical co-founder of Real Sage, he is on a mission to revolutionize the way real estate decisions are made using state-of-the-art technology. His diverse background in product development, asset management, and international consulting empowers him to devise innovative, efficient solutions.
Listen to the podcast here or on your favorite podcast app:
Watch the episode here:
- In the complex world of real estate, many of us grapple with scattered and nontransparent data. How can the application of AI and data analytics transform this challenge into an opportunity for better decision-making?
- As we strive to improve our portfolio returns and optimize leasing processes, could you share some real-life examples where the power of data has made a significant impact?
- We’re all looking for ways to enhance our asset management efforts. Could you share some insights on how AI-powered tools are shaping this aspect of the real estate industry?
- We often find that personal journeys inspire innovation. Could you share your story and how it led to the mission of revolutionizing decision-making in the real estate industry?
- As we look towards the future, how do you envision the evolution of decision-making in real estate, and what role will AI and data analytics play in it?
- How can we adapt to this future?
Connect with Arunabh Dastidar:
Biography Arunabh Dastidar:
Once I ascertained that I would not be making it big as a pro footballer or a celebrity singer (I wasn’t even close, though:). I shifted my focus to the world of real assets and technology. As an engineer who fell in love with coding in my early teens (indeed, I penned my first C# program at twelve), I have a profound interest in building, fueled by an innate drive to tackle challenges head-on. Fast forward to now, and I’ve joyfully navigated diverse roles within the industry. My contributions have ranged from enhancing real estate/infrastructure project outcomes by infusing technology, crafting novel platforms, and integrating data science into regular decision-making processes to mentoring startups. An MBA with a real estate focus from Schulich has further solidified my entrance into the North American market. Having spent the majority of my career as an asset manager using technology and PMP® certified management consultant, I’ve led numerous teams, managing projects worth up to $5B. I thrive on collaborating with top-tier teams and making meaningful contributions to iconic projects spanning six countries – and counting. Currently, as the technical co-founder of Real Sage, I’m on a mission to revolutionize the way real estate decisions are made using state-of-the-art technology. My diverse background in product development, asset management, and international consulting empowers me to devise innovative, efficient solutions. Despite my dedication to work, I have a lighter side:) A self-professed gadget aficionado, I love exploring the latest tech trends. I also enjoy reading and have a particular soft spot for speculative fiction, drawing parallels between the imagined future worlds and the current real estate landscape. When I am not working, I study market research, machine learning & human psychology. But, mostly, I love to explore the world. I have traveled across nine countries and 50+ destinations across the world in 3 years. And I do have some crazy stories to share! Let’s connect and see where I can help if you are in ML Models, Investments, or advisory, or if you have a joke to share!