Amy Sylvis is the founder and principal of Sylvis Capital, a real estate firm that invests in large multifamily properties in emerging markets throughout the United States.
Listen to the podcast here or on your favorite podcast app:
Watch the Episode here:
- Struggles are inevitable and happen to all of us. How we respond will dictate our success
- It took me 10 years to get in to real estate. Many tries and fails
- I was born with a fatal lung disease called cystic fibrosis and I was only supposed to live to be 18. I’m 41
- I knew that my ability to trade my time for money would fade over time with my lungs progressively failing, so I needed to find a way to support myself
- Setbacks and defeats can be hidden portals through which our goals become reality
Connect with Amy Sylvis:
- Visit www.sylviscapital.com
Biography of Amy Sylvis:
Amy Sylvis is the founder and principal of Sylvis Capital, a real estate firm that invests in large multifamily properties in emerging markets throughout the United States. Accredited and non-accredited investors appreciate investing alongside us to take advantage of not only our extensive experience, but also our detailed research and exclusive relationships. Sylvis Capital offers multifamily investment opportunities without the day to day hassles of owning real estate while generating strong returns. Sylvis Capital currently has over 654 apartment units and $59M worth of assets under management.