Amanda Neely is a small business and financial professional. She shares her experiential knowledge by developing personalized finance strategies for individuals in addition to profitability strategizing for businesses. She empowers people to take charge of their cash flow, leverage their assets, and increase profitability in ways that would make their grandma proud.
- How to utilize our new concept called the STILL Method to bring greater clarity, focus, and profitability to your business
- How to use Profit First to create a business that’s sellable
- What to look for to know it’s time to do a big pivot
- How to become a bank-friendly real estate investor
- What it looks like for an entrepreneur to use the Bank on Yourself concept
Connect with Amanda:
Listen to the podcast here or on your favorite podcast app:
Watch the Episode here:
Biography of Amanda Neely:
Amanda Neely is a small business and financial professional. She founded and ran Overflow Coffee Bar, L3C from 2008 through 2018. Now, she shares her experiential knowledge through podcasting and through developing personalized financial strategies for individuals and couples and profitability strategies for businesses. Her goal is to work with people to charge of their own cash flow, leverage their assets, and increase their, profitability in ways that would make their grandma proud.