Adam Stern is CEO of Strata SFR, a build-for-rent and Single Family Rental Portfolio Brokerage. He is a leading expert on the Build-for-Rent market and has helped facilitate single Family Rental transactions totaling hundreds of millions in volume.
- Lessons I’ve learned from starting my own company in a newly institutionalized industry SFR Portfolios.
- The Benefits of working in the Off-Market as opposed to the On-Market.
- How we are changing the way real estate deals are done in the Off-Market through a platform called ListHyve.
- How we bring together the pieces of a Build-For-Rent deal.
- How we analyze and package SFR Portfolios to sell to institutional investors.
Connect with Adam:
Listen to the podcast here or on your favorite podcast app:
Watch the Episode here:
Biography of Adam Stern:
Adam Stern is a Leading expert on the Build-for-Rent market providing guidance on go-to-market strategies for regional builders and land/lot developers intent on expanding their transaction volume and revenue by servicing the ever increasing demand for Single Family Rentals (SFR), particularly from institutional investors that own and operate rental homes in US. Adam is also an authority on the acquisition and disposition of SFR portfolios nationwide. He has helped facilitate SFR transactions totaling hundreds of millions in volume and was one of the earliest to recognize that portfolios of stabilized Single Family Rentals were a product that deserved a specialized service and built a robust network of owners and buyers active in the space.
Co-founded OwnAmerica, a marketplace for single-family rental property portfolios that was acquired by Renter’s Warehouse in late 2018. Later founded Strata SFR, a boutique brokerage focusing on Build-For-Rent SFR opportunities across the US.